Psychotherapy for Teens
Therapy for Teens
Reasons to Seek Psychotherapy Services:
- Feeling easily overwhelmed, stressed out, and/or consumed by worry
- Changes in eating and sleeping habits
- Social challenges
- Changes in grades
- Feeling alone, lonely or like you don’t fit in
- Loss of motivation
- Low self-esteem
- Questions related to sexuality or gender identity
- Feelings of sadness, apathy, or loss of interest
- Difficulty focusing or completing tasks
- Increased irritability or changes in mood
MPS PLLC clinicians specialize in providing psychotherapy to teens in high school ages 14 and older. MPS therapists are also trained in the assessment of attention, learning, and mood disorders. Having an official diagnosis can help teens get the educational accommodations necessary for increased academic and emotional success. Contact us today to see how we can help.
Psychotherapy is a collaborative process which aims to foster positive change, and in turn leads to an improved quality of life. Beginning psychotherapy is often the first step toward becoming the healthiest version of yourself, regardless of the challenges you are facing. MPS provides psychotherapy for adults and teens.
Want To Know What We Can Do For You?
Arlington Virginia 22201