Join Psychology Team Arlington & Tyson's Corner
Join Our Team
Interested in joining our team?
Our practice is growing! We want to hear from Post-Doctoral Residents in Psychology and/or Licensed Psychologists who are passionate about providing quality mental health care.
Desired candidate qualifications:
- Completion of a Doctorate Degree (in clinical psychology or related field)
- A minimum of 4 years of clinical experience
- Interest and relevant clinical experience providing evidence-based psychotherapy to your preferred treatment population (in your letter of interest, please specify the population(s) you desire to work to include: children and families, adults, couples, or treating the lifespan ages 5+)
- Someone who enjoys autonomy, independence, flexibility and collaboration
- Desires to be long-term member of the MPS PLLC clinical team
- An ability to work a minimum of 10 hours per week (and/or wants to develop a full-time caseload)
MPS PLLC provides:
- Competitive compensation
- Continuing education allowance
- Support and encouragement to expand and strengthen your clinical skills and professional interests
- Supervision to pre-licensed staff and weekly consultation groups for licensed and pre-licensed staff members
- An ability to work remotely and/or see clients in person
- A warm, collegiate, and inviting team environment
- Membership to an exclusive group practice CEU consortium
- Community outreach opportunities
- Administrative support
- Referrals, advertising/marketing and office space/supplies
Interested candidates please send an updated CV and a letter of interest to Dr. Lipsky via email at: [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!