Policies & Forms
Policies & Forms
- 24 Hour Cancellation Policy: Since the scheduling of an appointment involves the reservation of time specifically for each client, a minimum of 24 hours (1 day) notice is required for rescheduling or canceling an appointment. Unless otherwise discussed with your clinician, the full session fee will be charged for sessions missed without such notification. If there is a personal emergency, please notify your clinician as soon as possible.
- Therapist Emergency: If your clinician experiences a personal emergency that results in the cancellation of your scheduled session, they will do their best to reschedule the session for an alternate time during the same week. If this is not possible, sessions will resume at their regularly scheduled time.
- Inclement Weather Policy: MPS PLLC clinicians make every effort to be in the office, however in the event of inclement weather our office will follow the Operation of Personnel Management (OPM) emergency weather procedures. If federal government offices are closed, clients will not be penalized for canceling the session. Please inform your clinician of your decision to cancel as soon as possible.
- After scheduling your initial appointment, you will receive an Appointment Confirmation & Paperwork email with instructions on how to complete your intake paperwork. The paperwork allows MPS PLLC to gather important information about you as well as provides you with information regarding office policies, confidentiality, payment options and therapy expectations. Please complete your paperwork at least 24 hours prior to your first appointment.
- MPS utilizes 2 online HIPAA compliant systems:
- IntakeQ: The system used to complete intake paperwork
- Therapy Notes: Our clinicians utilize an electronic health record (EHR) system that provides clients with a secure portal where they can easily access appointments, billing information, superbills and update their personal information.
- If you have any questions about our policies or forms, please be in touch with our office.
Access MPS forms:
Click on the appropriate service box to be connected to our secure paperwork portal.