Policies and Forms
Policies and Forms
- Since the scheduling of an appointment involves the reservation of time specifically for each client, a minimum of 24 hours (1 day) notice is required for rescheduling or cancelling an appointment. The full session fee will be charged for sessions missed without such notification.
- Inclement Weather Policy: MPS PLLC clinicians make every effort to be in the office, however in the event of inclement weather our office will follow the Operation of Personnel Management (OPM) emergency weather procedures. If federal government offices are closed, clients will not be penalized for cancelling the session. Please inform your clinician of your decision to cancel as soon as possible.
- After scheduling your initial appointment, your clinician will ask you to complete the MPS PLLC paperwork. The paperwork allows MPS PLLC clinicians and clients to establish a treatment agreement. The paperwork contains important information about therapy expectations, confidentiality and office policies.
- PAPERWORK: To access the paperwork, select the appropriate service from the drop-down menu below. Next, click on the form hyperlink. This will connect you to IntakeQ, a HIPAA compliant client portal. IntakeQ will ask you to enter your name and email. IntakeQ will provide you with an unique password that will grant you access to the MPS forms.
- OTHER FORMS: If you would like your clinician to contact another provider and/or another person(s) involved in your mental healthcare, please complete the Release of Information form.
- THE NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES (NPP): The NPP contains important information about the HEALTH INSURANCE PORTABILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY ACT (HIPAA). HIPAA is a federal law that provides privacy protections and client rights with regard to the use and disclosure of your personal health information. The most current version of the NPP is attached to all new client Appointment Confirmation emails. If you would like to obtain a copy of the NPP, please contact our office at: email@example.com.
Psychotherapy is a collaborative process which aims to foster positive change, and in turn leads to an improved quality of life. Beginning psychotherapy is often the first step toward becoming the healthiest version of yourself, regardless of the challenges you are facing. MPS provides Psychotherapy for Couples, Adults and Teens.
Want To Know What We Can Do For You?
Arlington Virginia 22201