Therapy for Individuals
MPS PLLC clinicians utilize an integrative approach to treatment and believe that there is not a single therapeutic approach that can treat each client in all situations. By pulling techniques from different therapy modalities our clinicians are able to provide individuals with personalized strategies that enhance insight and alleviate feelings of distress.
Treatment specialties include:
- Anxiety, Worries, Fears & Perfectionism, Social Anxiety
- Depression, Dissatisfaction, Guilt, Sadness, Low Motivation, Worthlessness & Hopelessness
- Postpartum Depression
- Poor Self-Esteem & Self-Image
- Body Image
- Anger Management, Irritability & Impatience
- Relationship Difficulties/Conflicts
- Attention Deficits
- Sexual Orientation and/or Identity Questions
- Academic or Occupational Concerns
- Grief & Loss
- Trauma & Post-Traumatic Stress
- Readjustment to Life Following Military Deployment or Retirement from Active Service
- Life Transitions (i.e. Break-Ups, Divorce/Separation, Moving, Job Changes, Mid-Life & Empty Nesting)
Psychotherapy is a collaborative process which aims to foster positive change, and in turn leads to an improved quality of life. Beginning psychotherapy is often the first step toward becoming the healthiest version of yourself, regardless of the challenges you are facing. MPS provides Psychotherapy for Couples, Adults and Teens.
Want To Know What We Can Do For You?
Arlington Virginia 22201